Policies and forms

Here is a list of policies and forms commonly used by engineering students.


Grievance Policy
The CU Denver College of Engineering, Design and Computing Student Grievance Procedure is intended to provide a procedure for the resolution of disputes between students and faculty or staff of the college, as well as procedures for handling student disciplinary matters.

Student Honor Code
All students are required to sign the Honor Code, and will do so when they meet with their academic advisors. Students are only required to sign the form once. 

30-hour check (for undergraduates only)
When a student in the College of Engineering, Design and Computing is within 30 hours of completing his or her degree, an appointment should be scheduled with a faculty advisor to perform a 30-hour check.


Intra University Transfer (pdf): This form is used when students want to transfer from one CU Denver program to another. This includes CLAS-undeclared and pre-engineering students who are ready for admission to the college.

Late Add Form & Late Withdrawal FormAll other add/drops/withdrawals (i.e., not LATE ones) can be made in UCDAccess per the dates on the Academic Calendar.

Change of Major (pdf): This form may be used by undergraduate and graduate students looking to change their course of study within the College of Engineering, Design and Computing, including students enrolled as pre-engineering students.

Application for Graduation: All students who intend to graduate in a given semester must complete the Intent to Graduate form before the posted deadline. Knowing and following the deadline to complete the Intent to Graduate form is solely the responsibility of the student. The form is submitted through the student UCDAccess Portal. For diploma information, contact the Registrar's Office.



Not finding what you need? 

Contact or visit the Dean's Office.

North Classroom 3034