Make the Most of Your Studies

Interested in adding a minor? Complete the online Minor Declaration form. By completing and submitting this form, you have declared your minor. The minor will be added to your student profile within 15 business days and will be verified the semester in which you intend to graduate. 

For the minor to be conferred with your degree, you must ensure you have met all requirements for the minor. You can review minor requirements on their respective websites (see below for links to common minors), in the university catalog, or by meeting with the appropriate advising office.

The college/department responsible for the minor will be responsible for reviewing whether a student has met the requirements of the minor (e.g. CLAS will certify math minors, the Department of Computer Science will certify computer science minors, etc.).

If the required coursework is successfully completed, the minor will be noted on your official transcript. If the required coursework has not been completed, the minor will be removed from your profile.

The College of Engineering, Design and Computing aims to notify students as soon as possible if they are not on track to graduate with their intended minor, but cannot guarantee advance notice.

NOTE: Minors do not appear on the diploma.

Minor Declaration form

CMS Login