The CEM program is pursuing accreditation by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), a specialized accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Program Educational Objectives
Three to five years after graduation, the BS in CM graduates can:
- Perform the technical decision-making, managerial tasks, and construction practices of construction managers
- Communicate construction information effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate leadership skills, team building, inclusivity, and professional ethics
- Value lifelong learning and self-improvement as demonstrated through enrollment in graduate degree programs or other professional development
- Appreciate the importance of community and industry involvement, connection, diversity, sustainability, and social contribution
Student outcomes describe the characteristics of our students at the time of graduation.