The online application form will require the three following items:
1. A resume, which should contain:
- Addresses and phone numbers for both school and permanent residence
- An e-mail address
- Information about the student's education, recent work experience, activities, and awards.
2. One-page essay briefly discussing the following items:
- Your “distance traveled” that describes barriers and challenges that have been negotiated.
- Your interests in bioengineering and/or biomedical research
3. Two letters of recommendation: These letters should come from high school or community college instructors or advisors who are familiar with the student's academic performance and who can comment on their suitability for this program. Requests for these letters of recommendation will be sent from the program directors.