Course materials: CVEN 5333 - Surface Water Hydrology
- HEC-HMS by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- CUHP by the Urban Drainage and Flood Control District
- Week 1, Hydrologic Cycle and Grigg (2009) G-2009: Big Thompson Flood ← passwords required
- Week 2, Precipitation and Infiltration ← password required
- Week 4, Ponce (1989) P-1989: Snow Hydrology ← password required
- Week 4, Deems et al. (2013) D/P/B/B/U-2013: Dust Deposition
- Week 4, Data from Chipman (2013)
- Week 5, Chow et al. (1988a) C/M/M-1988a: Engineering Probability ← password required
- Week 6, Mays (2005) M-2005: Drought Management and Doesken and Ryan (2011) D/R 2011: Drought Indices ← passwords required
- Week 8, Figure P6-21 with 50x50 ft grid superimposed by James Cokeley (2014)
- Week 9, Fitts (2002) F-2002: Baseflow Separation (with data for problem 7) ← password required
- Week 12, Nazaroff and Alvarez-Cohen (2001) N/AC-2011: Water Quality ← password required
- Week 13, Chow et al. (1988b) C/M/M-1988b: Hydrologic Design ← password required
- Week 14, UDFCD (2018) U-2018: UDFCD Drainage Criteria Manual (Runoff)
- Cadillac Desert, a documentary based on Marc Reisner's modern history.
- Chinatown, where Jack Nicholson investigates water resources in Los Angeles.
Reading assignments are provided under the doctrine of Fair Use.