Publications (percentage is contribution from Jacot/Jacot lab) H-index = 19
10. Jacot JG*, Martin JC & Hunt DL (*Corresponding Author). Mechanobiology of cardiac differentiation and development. Journal of Biomechanics. 43:93-98 (2010). Cited by: 106. (95%)
11. Pok S & Jacot JG. Biomaterials Advances in Patches for Congenital Heart Defect Repair. Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research. 4(5):646-654 (2011). Cited by: 30. (100%)
12. Benavides OM, Petsche JJ, Moise Jr KJ, Johnson A & Jacot JG. Evaluation of endothelial cells differentiated from amniotic fluid-derived stem cells. Tissue Engineering Part A. 18(11-12):1123-1131 (2012). PMID 22250756. Cited by: 46. (95%)
13. Pok S, Myers JD, Madihally SV & Jacot JG. A multi-layered scaffold of a chitosan and gelatin hydrogel supported by a PCL core for cardiac tissue engineering. Acta Biomaterialia. 9:5630-5642 (2013). PMID: 23128158. Cited by 74. (95%).
14. Petsche Connell JJ, Augustini E, Moise Jr KJ, Johnson A & Jacot JG. Formation of functional gap junctions in amniotic fluid-derived stem cells induced by neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. 17(6):774-81. (2013) PMID: 23634988 Cited by 16. (95%).
15. Petsche Connell JJ, Camci-Unal G, Khademhosseini A, Jacot JG. Amniotic fluid-derived stem cells for cardiovascular tissue engineering applications. Tissue Engineering Part B. 19(4):368-79. (2013) PMID: 23350771. Cited by 22. (80%)
16. Mondy WL, Casteleyn C, van Loo D, Raja M, Singleton C & Jacot JG. Osmium Tetroxide Enhancement of Micro-CT Vascular Corrosion Cast Images for use in the Computer Aided Design of Microvasculature. Microscopy and Microanalysis. 19(6):1416-27. (2013) PMID 24103507. Cited by 2. (90%).
17. Pok S, Benavides OM, Hallal P & Jacot JG. Use of myocardial matrix in a chitosan-based full thickness heart patch. Tissue Engineering Part A. 20(13-14):1877-87. (2014). PMID 24433519. Cited by 16. (100%)
18. Klouda L, Tsao C & Jacot JG. Tissue Engineering in Congenital Heart Defects. Challenges in Regenerative Medicine. 1(1):2-21. (2014) (67%).
19. Pok S & Jacot JG. New Evidence that Strain Energy in Adherent Cells Depends Only on Cell Area. Biophysical Journal. 107(4):798-99. (2014). (100%)
20. Gao Y, Petsche Connell J, Wadhwa L, Ruano R & Jacot JG. Amniotic fluid-derived stem cells demonstrated cardiogenic potential in indirect co-culture with human cardiac cells. Annals of Biomedical Engineering. Dec;42(12):2490-500. (2014). Note: Cover image. Cited by 6. (95%).
21. Pok S, Vitale F, Eichmann SL, Benavides OM, Pasquali M & Jacot JG. Biocompatible Carbon Nanotube – Chitosan Scaffold Matching the Electrical Conductivity of the Heart. ACS Nano. 8(10):9822-9832. (2014) Cited by 41. (90%)
22. Weia B, Adachi I & Jacot JG. Clinical and Molecular Traits of Reverse Remodeling with Ventricular Assist Device in Children in Comparison to Adults. Artificial Organs. 39(8):691-700. (2015). Cited by 4 (80%)
23. Benavides OM, Quinn JP, Pok S, Petsche Connell JJ, Ruano R & Jacot JG. Capillary-like Network Formation by Human Amniotic Fluid-Derived Stem Cells within Fibrin/Poly(Ethylene Glycol) Hydrogel. Tissue Engineering Part A. 21(7-8):1185-1194 (2014). Cited by 8. (95%).
24. Benavides OM, Brooks A, Cho S, Connell JP, Ruano R & Jacot JG. In Situ Vascularization of Injectable Fibrin/Poly(Ethylene Glycol) Hydrogels by Human Amniotic Fluid-Derived Stem Cells. Journal of Biomaterials Research, Part A. 103(8):2645-2653. (2015). Cited by 6. (95%)
25. Gao Y & Jacot JG. Stem cells and progenitor cells for tissue engineered solutions to congenital heart defects. Biomarker Insights. 10(1):139-146. (2015). Cited by 4. (100%).
26. Agrawal A, Adetiba O, Kim H, Chen H, Jacot JG & Verduzco R. Liquid Crystal Elastomers for in vitro Strain Induced Alignment of Cardiomyocytes. Journal of Materials Research. 30(4):452-462 (2014). Cited by 15. (45%)
27. Petsche Connell J, Ruano R & Jacot JG. Amniotic fluid-derived stem cells demonstrate limited cardiac differentiation following small molecule-based modulation of Wnt signaling pathway. Biomedical Materials 10(3):034103. (2015). Cited by 4. (95%).
28. Scully BB, Fan C, Grigoryan B, Jacot JG, Vick GW III, Kim J, Fraser CD Jr., Grande-Allen KJ & Morales DLS. In Vivo Remodeling of a Small Intestinal Submucosa Patch into Functional Myocardium in an Ovine Model. Journal of Biomaterials Research, Part B. 104(8) 1713–1720. (2016). Cited by 4 (10%).
29. Connell JP, Augustini E, Cheng S, Benavides OM, Ruano R & Jacot JG. Effect of passage, isolation, and media on differentiation capacity and stem cell marker expression in amniotic fluid-derived stem cells. Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering. 9 (1), 139-150 (2016) (95%)
30. Kim H, Zhu B, Chen H, Adetiba O, Agrawal A, Ajayan P, Jacot JG & Verduzco R. Preparation of monodomain liquid crystal elastomers and liquid crystal elastomer nanocomposites. Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE). 108:e53688-e53688. (2015). Cited by 1. (45%)
31. Boothe SD, Myers JD, Pok S, Sun J, Xi Y, Cheng J & Jacot JG. The Effect of Substrate Stiffness on Cardiomyocyte Action Potentials. Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics. 74(4):527-535. (2016) (90%).
32. Krishnamurthy R, Lantin-Hermoso MM, Noel CV, Pignatelli RH, Jacot JG & Krishnamurthy R. Perspective Evaluation of Circumferential and Longitudinal Strain in Asymptomatic Children with Systemic Single Ventricles. In submission. (20%).
33. Del Bufalo F, Manzo T, Hoyos V, Shigeki Y, Caruana I, Jacot JG, Benavides OM, Rosen D & Brenner MK. 3D modeling of human cancer: A hydrogel system to study the role of tumor microenvironment and recapitulate the in vivo effect of oncolytic adenovirus. Biomaterials. 84:76-85. (2016) Cited by 6 (25%).
34. Ponniah JK, Chen H, Adetiba O, Verduzco R & Jacot JG. Mechanoactive Materials in Cardiac Science. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 4:7350-7362. (2016) (90%).
35. Agrawal A, Chen H, Kim H, Zhu B, Adetiba O, Miranda A, Chipara AC, Ajayan PM, Jacot JG & Verduzco R. Electromechanically Responsive Liquid Crystal Elastomer Nanocomposites for Active Cell Culture. ACS Macro Letters. . 5:1386-1390. (2016). Cited by 2 (45%).
36. Pok S, Stupin IV, Tsao C, Pautler RG, Gao Y, Nieto RM, Fraser CD Jr., Annapragada AV & Jacot JG. Full thickness heart repair with an engineered multi-functional myocardial patch in a rat model. Advanced Healthcare Materials. 6(5): 1600549. (2017). (95%).
37. Velasquez-Mao AJ, Tsao CJ, Monroe MN, Legras X, Bissig-Choisat B, Bissig KD, Ruano R, Jacot JG. Differentiation of spontaneously contracting cardiomyocytes from non-virally reprogrammed human amniotic fluid stem cells. PLoS ONE 12(5): e0177824. (2017). (95%).
38. Beck EC & Jacot JG. Vascular Formation by Perinatal Stem Cells. Book Chapter in Perinatal Stem Cells: Research and Therapy. Eds Atala A, Cetrulo K, Taghizadeh R, Cetrulo C & Murphy S. p65-84. (2018)
39. Tao Z, Mohamed M, Jacot JG & Birla R. Bioengineering Cardiac Tissue Constructs with Adult Rat Cardiomyocytes. ASAIO Journal. 64(5):e105-e114. (2018)
40. Tsao CJ, Taraballi F, Pandolfi L, Velasquez-Mao AJ, Ruano R, Tasciotti E & Jacot JG. Controlled release of small molecules for cardiac differentiation of pluripotent stem cells. Tissue Engineering Part A. 24 (23-24), 1798-1807. (2018).
41. Jarrell DK, Lennon ML & Jacot JG. Epigenetics and Mechanobiology in Heart Development and Congenital Heart Desease. In submission.
42. Tao Z, Wu S, Cosgriff-Hernandez EM & Jacot JG. Evaluation of a polyurethane0reinforced hydrogel patch in a rat right ventricle wall replacement model. In submission.