All engineering graduate applicants must submit the following materials.
- Application fee – $50 domestic; $75 international
- Statement of purpose – must be an original essay submitted with application. Scanned copies will not be accepted for submission.
- Resume – must be submitted with application
- Official transcripts – we require one official copy of each previous transcript.
E-transcripts should be sent to the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letters of recommendation – three are required (4th optional)
- Official GRE scores
- For master's programs, applicants must submit evidence of adequate preparation for graduate study by either (a) submitting official GRE scores, or (b) documenting an earned bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.00 or higher from an institution accredited by a U.S. accreditation body, or an earned master’s degree with a GPA of 3.50 or higher from an institution accredited by a U.S. accreditation body. Use Institution Code 4875. Do not submit additional department codes.
- For PhD programs, all applicants are required to submit official GRE scores
NOTE: Written application materials submitted are scanned for plagiarism and are added to a local database used for plagiarism detection.
Applicants must make arrangements to ensure all their materials (including transcripts, references, and any required test scores) are received by the relevant deadlines below. Applications with outstanding materials are considered incomplete and will be canceled unless a request for deferment to a later term is requested.
NOTE: Students interested in bioengineering are only admitted for the fall semester.